Something that I love about Ibra is that he is constantly singing. Most of the songs are in Ankole, his native language, but every now and again, I realize that I can understand the words he is singing! Here is our favorite song:
Sweet Ibra, one of these days, you will not believe us when we tell you that there was a time when you did not know English (or know everything). You make us smile and we love you!
Cannot wait to meet them and play with them! We love you guys and are praying that in everything God is glorified through your lives!
ReplyDeletesweet little voice. i wish i could sing in another language.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your updates. Thank you for letting us know how to pray. -the dietzes
ReplyDeletePraying for you four. Jesus is our strength! Much love from the Humphrey 5.
ReplyDeleteHow incredible! We are being blessed by you guys daily. We pray for you ALL THE TIME! We are praying for Ibra's birth certificate to come through alright. See you all!
ReplyDelete~The Kamps