For Christmas, Andrew's sister gave us a series of childrens' songs on DVD. The kids have loved it! There are songs from "The Wheels on the Bus" to "Jesus Loves Me", and they have especially enjoyed the Bible songs.
They have enjoyed them so much, in fact, that they have started to act them out! This week's #1 top song is:
Peter and John went to pray
Peter and John went to pray
They met a lame man on the way
He asked for alms and held out his palms,
and this is what Peter did say:
Silver and gold have I none,
Silver and gold have I none,
but such as I have give I thee.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
I command you to rise up and walk.
He went walking and leaping and praising God,
He went walking and leaping and praising God,
Walking and leaping and praising God,
In the name of Jesus Christ,
I command you to rise up and walk!
I love that this song (and story in Acts 3) so clearly demonstrates three things:
1) You always have something to share
2) Jesus' name is powerful
3) Jesus heals
Cute! Your kids are so creative!
ReplyDeleteso glad you guys are enjoying them! D always loves them too! Adorable kids!
ReplyDelete