As heard on tonight's drive home...
Baby Convo: Take 1
Suma: Why our friend has a baby in her tummy?
Me: Because God put it there.
Suma: Did I grow in your tummy?
Me: No, you grew in your Uganda mama's tummy, but you grew in my heart.
Suma: Oh ok. Next time, I want to grow in your tummy.
Baby Convo: Take 2
Ibra: When I was born, I didn't have teeth...
Me: Right.
Ibra: ...and I couldn't walk...
Me: Uh-huh.
Suma: And me, when I was born, I didn't have any legs...
Me: m-hm
Suma: ...or eyes...
Me: Wait. What?
Baby Convo: Take 1
Suma: Why our friend has a baby in her tummy?
Me: Because God put it there.
Suma: Did I grow in your tummy?
Me: No, you grew in your Uganda mama's tummy, but you grew in my heart.
Suma: Oh ok. Next time, I want to grow in your tummy.
Baby Convo: Take 2
Ibra: When I was born, I didn't have teeth...
Me: Right.
Ibra: ...and I couldn't walk...
Me: Uh-huh.
Suma: And me, when I was born, I didn't have any legs...
Me: m-hm
Suma: ...or eyes...
Me: Wait. What?
this is hilarious!
ReplyDelete