Wednesday, May 23, 2012

it's not even 8am...

I've always known that I can be a little task-focused. If something catches my attention, it catches ALL of it.

Which is why this happened this morning. Even though I was sitting right next to them.





Yes, that is cereal in the fold of their shirts.

Yes, they are pouring milk over said cereal.

And yes, they ate most of it before I pulled myself away from whatever it was that I was reading. It's not even 8am, friends, so I think we have time to clean up and get to something more productive. Like getting bowls out of the cabinet.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry it has been one of "those" days.
    Laughable after the fact, though. Maybe tomorrow after a good night's sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cereal never tasted so good. i see a business in plastic lined shirts so you have a bowl on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - I think you're right! I can hear it now...
    "Do your kids wake up starving for cereal? No time for dishes? Doing 1000 tons of laundry anyway? Then step right up and get your handy dandy Bowl-on-the-Go! It's simple and convenient!"

    ReplyDelete